Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
182 Campbell St..... to end..... but NOT Tablefor20 & Sticky Bar. WATCH THIS SPACE
Some of you may have read in today's paper that we are coming to an end on December 20.
This is True!
We will be seeing out the year and we will be relocating to new premises still to be determined.
Our success over the last 8 years has been a tribute to people "Who get it" both on a staffing level but above all customer level. All of you understand the many positive layers the idea of Tablefor20 can bring. In our eyes there is no reason for this not to continue.
You have all encouraged us to continue to share our passion for good hospitality by way of "Sticky Bar, The Buffalo Dining Club & Chester White"
Our plans beyond christmas will not only include the expansion of Buffalo Dining Club but the growth of new ventures on the Central Coast along with Tablefor20 & Sticky Bar
Since August 2006, operating only 4 nights per week we have achieved the following
Over 160,000 meals served at Tablefor20
Over 450,000 cocktails served in Sticky Bar
Over $700,000 contributed to Hopestreet Mission
6 couples who have met at Tablefor20 are now married
Only a total of 26 staff used in 8 years to operate our place
Just under 1 million patrons through our doors
The first true communal dining in Australia
Home to Sydney's first underground speakeasy bar
Above all, home to the best patrons
Stay tuned for our new offerings, we love serving you.
We have limited seats between now and December 20, so if you wish to say goodbye, 0416096916 for a seat.
Prego & Salute!
Monday, October 13, 2014
A quick update on happenings across all venues.
Tablefor20 & Sticky Bar
1. Apologies for our blog being down... we are not sure why... perhaps google, hackers etc... we hope to have it rectified ASAP
2. Tablefor20 & Sticky Bar is fast approach combined 8 years of proudly serving you at our tables and in our bar for so many wonderful times. We thank you
3. Time Out Magazine after 10 months have yet to apologise or make good with us the miss print in January that we are closed. Not True sorry to all of you who read amateur publications like that especially when they can't get their facts correct.
4. We are hoping to lock down soon our arrangement as a corporate sponsor with the Stillborn foundation of Australia, where 5% of our per head dinners will flow through to their much needed research.
5. Be quick for all of your end of year festivities as we are almost fully committed with dinner bookings and events. 0416 096 916 for more info
6. Buffalo Dining Club is in to its 3rd year and the mozzarella keeps on flowing clocking almost over 9 tonne sold!
7. Chester White Cured Dinner has just turned 1 and our curing expertise continues to get better as our 3rd little baby keeps growing in Potts Point.
8. 2 new babies on the the Horizon... so stay tuned
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Doesn't happen often... but when we do...worth it!
Monday, September 01, 2014
Open Seats and 2014/2015 happenings!
In January this year "Time Out" Magazine for some reason printed that we were closing. Not sure sure where these people get their information from? in any case we sometimes in life deal with amateurs. We have attempted on many occasions to make contact and have a correction posted but for some reason... this is taking forever.
So for the record we are not closing or moving and should we you will be the first to know. This i promise. In November 2013 the building was sold but we have remained and look to have our future secure for a long time.
This is fact from the horses mouth.
TIP. In life want the question answered go to the source!
2014-2015 happenings, events and pricing.
Tablefor20 Wednesday, Thursday $59pp 3 course BYO Vino
Friday, Saturday,Sunday $79pp 3 course BYO Vino Lunch and dinner
Always live music, limoncello free hugs and good times.
Stay tuned for Sticky Bar brunch society on Sunday's....
Open wednesday to Saturday from 6pm.
$15 Roast every Wednesday.
Vintages wines by the Glass Thursday's...
Private space, groups and more....
Always live music.
Sticky Bar cocktail masterclasses each day from 430pm
Functions, private events and more... 0416096916.
Follow us on FB, Instagram & Twitter
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Great to be back and apologies for not updating..
I start with the news that we will be contributing money from our dinners at Tablefor20 to the Stillborn foundation of Australia. The final details of this will be posted soon.
In my absence a lot has been happening. In keeping with our tradition the August Special is released for this Wednesday and Thursday. Dinner at Tablefor20 only $50, BYO wine and live music. Be quick as seat will not last. 0416 096 916 for a seat, hurry we would love to have you at the tables with us.
August special only $50 for dinner 0416 096 916 for a seat. Wed & Thu 27th & 28th